We Are Hiring!
*Telesales/Call Centre/Contact Centre
*£7.50 per hour
Valour Finance Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the Financial Services industry. We are looking for target driven, highly motivated and confident people to become a part of our rapidly expanding team.
The company has over 10 years experience of operating in the Financial Services industry.
We are currently looking for 5 new people to start immediately.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• To complete applications by taking inbound and outbound calls to customers who have made an enquiry on our websites.
• No Cold Calling.
• Understand the customer’s needs and give them the best advice on financial products available to them
• Identify opportunities and pass to the relevant department
An ideal employee would be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience of call handling, in a call centre environment or similar. Although desirable this is not mandatory. We believe in giving you an opportunity to prove yourself if you are called for an interview.
• Ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated with the desire to grow within the company
• Organised and efficient
• Work rota hours. Monday to Thursday and every other Friday and Saturday.
If successful we can offer:
• Competitive pay and uncapped commissions.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly incentives based on individual or/and team performance.
• Modern workplace and friendly team members who will provide you help and support.
• A Kitchen with vending machines and coffee machines.
• Company sponsored periodic ‘fun at work’ activities .
• Opportunity for top performers to become senior debt advisors whose potential OTE is £60k+
If you are looking forward to working in a target driven, fast-paced environment with career progression for the right person then Apply Today!
To apply email Tarne at [email protected] or call 0161 429 1681.
5th March 2014
Important information about our loans. Please take time to read about us and how we operate as we take our responsibilities and duties as a provider of consumer finance seriously.
Savvy.co.uk team celebrate another record breaking month
As a company that is growing over 50% year on year it is not uncommon for a monthly celebration but in May every department... read more
Credit Today Awards 2016
Valour Finance Group scores Triple Award Nomination Valour Finance Group has been nominated for three top industry accolades. We are proud to... read more